Office Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8 AM - 5 PM
Hudson Valley Park
211 Hudson Ridge Road, Homer GA, 30547
- Just under 3/4 of a mile paved walking loop with beautiful views of the river (white line on map)
- 1.8 miles of nature trails (green line on map)
- 1 Large pavilion available for rentals
- 1 Small pavilion along the river
- Porta-potties on site for restroom availability
- Horse arena (operated by the Banks County Horse Association & the Banks Crossing Saddle Club)
- Boy Scout Lodge
Please call the Rec. Center for facility rental availability.
From Hwy 441
Turn onto Thompson Street and go .3mi.
Turn Right onto Hudson Valley Drive (same road as Banks County Courthouse Annex & Adult Learning center).
Follow Hudson Valley past the Adult Learning Center & the Annex until the road turns to gravel. The park is at the end of this road.
HUDSON VALLEY PARK
Copyright © 2018 Banks Co. Parks and Recreation Dept.
BC football and cheer photos by Crump Photography