HUDSON VALLEY PARK
From Hwy 441
Turn onto Thompson Street and go .3mi.
Turn Right onto Hudson Valley Drive (same road as Banks County Courthouse Annex & Adult Learning center).
Follow Hudson Valley past the Adult Learning Center & the Annex until the road turns to gravel. The park is at the end of this road.
Office Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8 AM - 5 PM
Hudson Valley Park
211 Hudson Ridge Road, Homer GA, 30547
- Just under 3/4 of a mile paved walking loop with beautiful views of the river (white line on map)
- 1.8 miles of nature trails (green line on map)
- 1 Large pavilion available for rentals
- 1 Small pavilion along the river
- Porta-potties on site for restroom availability
- Horse arena (operated by the Banks County Horse Association & the Banks Crossing Saddle Club)
- Boy Scout Lodge
Please call the Rec. Center for facility rental availability.
Copyright © 2018 Banks Co. Parks and Recreation Dept.
BC football and cheer photos by Crump Photography